Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandra3

30 months, arm lift and removal of fatty tumors.

Rate this Entry
Hello dear friends,

I just had surgery two days ago. Left the hospital yesterday and feeling a little bit up right now but it's getting better each day.

I'm very swollen (arms and legs) but I can see very well that my bat wings are gone for good, no more skin flapping around or getting painfully stuck in sleeves!

The surgeon was really sweet and took his time to try his best to "repair" my legs so the surgery was longer than planned, he also told me my arms were more complicated to repair than he thought. So instead of a 2h30, I was 4h on the operating table. Hubby was worried sick..

But I think it was worth it, plus for once, I didn't have any bad reaction to the anesthesia. I had my visit before the surgery but also a long talk with the anesthesiologist right before surgery, so he was able to prevent the awful vomiting I suffered in the past.

I have a post op in September, by that time I should have a better idea of the final result! I can't wait!

Take care!!

Submit "30 months, arm lift and removal of fatty tumors." to Digg Submit "30 months, arm lift and removal of fatty tumors." to del.icio.us Submit "30 months, arm lift and removal of fatty tumors." to StumbleUpon Submit "30 months, arm lift and removal of fatty tumors." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So happy for you!
    Dearest Sandra, holding you in my heart and thoughts for a speedy and happy recovery! How exciting and thrilling! can't wait to hear more about it! xoxo
    That is wonderful Sandra. So happy for you. Hope you recover quickly and the results are everything that you hoped they would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina
    So happy for you!
    Thank you Katrina!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl
    Dearest Sandra, holding you in my heart and thoughts for a speedy and happy recovery! How exciting and thrilling! can't wait to hear more about it! xoxo
    Thank you my darling Shirl! as always it took me months to decide and "jump" but at the end I think I made the right decision. First not to go with the famous professor in Paris but go back to a surgeon I've known for 25 years...I was lucky he decided to go back to work this year, he was going to retire and had a six months hiatus!

There's always those 5 minutes on the operating table right before closing my eyes when I think "what the hell did I just do", but at least I woke up without vomiting which is really amazing.

I will let you know how it goes!! XOXO
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    That is wonderful Sandra. So happy for you. Hope you recover quickly and the results are everything that you hoped they would be.
    Dear Christie, thank you for your message and support!
    I'm off work for at least 4 weeks, and right now standing is painful. But I'm taking all my recommended supplements to get the swelling down, wear my beautiful compression garments, hopefully in one month I will be more mobile and I will have a better idea of the final result. Right now I can see an improvement but it's too early to really know...the surgeon told me the final result should show at 6 months for my legs, earlier for my arms.