Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Skyesmind

Thought today would be the day...

Rate this Entry
I ordered my carb blockers and keto strips, they should be delivered today. With that and the salads I think I have everything for a good start to losing weight again. I couldn't sleep so I rolled around since 2 am and finally woke up at 3:30 am so I've had little sleep and what I had was messed up. Tired is what I woke up today. Thank goodness tomorrow, I have my Dr's appt and hope we can find something to help me go to sleep and get a good nights rest. My daughter has lost 26 lbs in less than 3 weeks since her surgery and you can tell her self-esteem is slowly on the rise. She's always been beautiful but now is her turn to see it on the outside. She is 30 by the way. lol That's just the perfect age to be given your life a new start. So for today, I'm going to focus on getting in a nap and then into the pool for some water aerobics, I have gained 5 lbs since my last weigh in and it was after breakfast so I know it's not a good weight but it still matters. So for lunch it will be salad. Lunch and dinner...both salads.
If anyone knows of a great low cal low carb salad dressing recipe, please send it my way. Thanks

Submit "Thought today would be the day..." to Digg Submit "Thought today would be the day..." to del.icio.us Submit "Thought today would be the day..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Thought today would be the day..." to Google

Comments

Good luck on your journey. It is great that you are eating salads but I do hope you are putting protein in them. Congrats to your daughter.
    Hi, yes as christie says eat lots of protein too! have you had your sleeve yet?
    I am confused.
    I had never heard of carb blockers, so I googled it.
    You want to do keto?
    And in doing keto you want to eat carbs and then the pills to block the physical processing of those carbs in your body?
    Why not just don't eat those carbs?

Just curious...
    What is the benefit?
    I think if you stick to the protein first, then veggies, then a few carbs if room you'll be fine. I've never heard of a sleever using "carb blockers," whatever they are. Like everyone says, protein is the most important part of your healthy lifestyle.
    I wondered if you had your sleeve already.
    I saw you had it done in august of 2014.

I'm still not clear on those pills...