Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

AuburnTigers10

Just wondering~

Rate this Entry
Hey my wonderful sleevers~ I'm coming upon my 1 month post sleeve! I'm 31 lbs down. So excited & every time I get on the scale, which I do every 3 days. I'm sooo nervous. I know a stall is coming just don't want it to be soo early! I do have a question though. How long did ya'll have to wait for the belly swelling to go down. The reason for my question is Ipre surgery my work pants were a 24. Well I'm down 31 lbs & they are biiiiiig. But my size 22's fit except in my stomach area. I can button them but they are tight. So just wanting to know if anyone has any feedback & help me out & what I should expect. Other than that I'm loving this new journey I have taken upon! Best of luck to all of you thanks so your feedback

Submit "Just wondering~" to Digg Submit "Just wondering~" to del.icio.us Submit "Just wondering~" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just wondering~" to Google

Updated 01-11-2013 at 05:12 PM by AuburnTigers10

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm also coming up on my 1 mo I have lost 32lbs and I'm at a stall now for 2 wks and is driving me nuts..I am still in my 22's and they are huge everywhere but my tummy, they are loose on my tummy but not loose enough to get a different size. I was told it takes about 6 wks for the swelling to go down, not sure if it's true but makes sense that would be about the time as we can exercise and push and pull after the 6 wk mark. Congrats on your weight loss!! Good luck!
    Thank u for posting this. I'm also a month out. I've lost 35 and I've been at a stall for a week now. I'm just trying to keep a positive attitude about it but I wish I would get out of the stall. My pants fit the same. Loose everywhere but the stomach area.
    I have the same issue. I'm coming on 4 weeks and my pre-surgery pants 22 are baggy everywhere now, except my stomach. I have pulled some of my 20's from the back of my closet and they are tight or won't button, yet feel comfortable everywhere else. Good to know Joanne, that we may just have to wait a bit longer for the swelling to go down.