Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

PrettyShort1

Trying to get motivated! Very slow loss :/

Rate this Entry
So my weight loss has been slow, slow, slow! ... I was sleeved May 11, 2012 and I was 267 and I am not even down under 200#s yet :/... I am recently engaged and I need to get it together before my surgery anniversary and my wedding. I'd like to lose 40 more #s by May 11, 2013. What have you all found are some of the best things to do? I find myself snacking on some things I shouldn't as of late and also I know I need to cut the carbs out again becasue rice and pasta have got to be my worst enimies right now. Does anyone have a link to the 5day pouch test? if so please post it. Thanks in adavnce for your tips and advice

Submit "Trying to get motivated! Very slow loss :/" to Digg Submit "Trying to get motivated! Very slow loss :/" to del.icio.us Submit "Trying to get motivated! Very slow loss :/" to StumbleUpon Submit "Trying to get motivated! Very slow loss :/" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Do you have a nutritionist that you can see? I think that she can help you analyze your daily eating habits (start a log if you have not already) and see if there are changes that you can make to get back on track. I think it is important to look at long term sustainable things that you can do for your weight loss as opposed to quick tricks like the 5 day pouch test. Good luck and congrats on your upcoming wedding!
    I bit the bullet and hired a trainer, she is gettting me excercising and going throught my eating habits with me. If you can, i suggest that.
    Well I'm sorry I'm too new to this to give you any tips or suggestions. I have heard about the pouch test but don't know what it is. I could not afford a trainer and had my surgery in Mexico so never met with a nutritionist, so just kind of left to figure things out on our own. I have met some pretty awesome people on here that have helped me. I am sorry I can't help you! Good luck and if you find out what the 5 day pouch thing is let me know would u please thank you!!
    Surgical Weight Loss 5 Day Pouch Test

There is the link. However, I have not tried it because I have not needed to. Best wishes!
    Same here! I had my surgery about 3 weeks before you & I have been stalled for 2 months. I def must increase my exercise. Do you have an exercise schedule? I wish you luck in your weight loss & your marriage!