Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Blaw93

Week 3 Feeling Nauseated all day Everyday

Rate this Entry
Hello~

Had my surgery done on 9/30 and everything was going great. I felt great no issues. Liquid diet went fine and the transition to mushie food went ok. Last Friday, I woke up nauseated and have been that way ever since. I dry heave anytime I eat or drink something. I went back to liquids and it's not helping. I feel horrible. I'm not getting enough to drink or enough protein. Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do about it.

Submit "Week 3 Feeling Nauseated all day Everyday" to Digg Submit "Week 3 Feeling Nauseated all day Everyday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 3 Feeling Nauseated all day Everyday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 3 Feeling Nauseated all day Everyday" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

wow, that sucks! I cant help because my surgery is thursday but I was thinking,"do u think u might be pregnant?", symptoms sound like how i felt when i got pregnant.
    Anyways hope someone comes to your rescue, so sorry to hear your not feeling well sweetie.
    Quote Originally Posted by madona
    wow, that sucks! I cant help because my surgery is thursday but I was thinking,"do u think u might be pregnant?", symptoms sound like how i felt when i got pregnant.
    Anyways hope someone comes to your rescue, so sorry to hear your not feeling well sweetie.
    Nope not pregnant, doubly taken care of husband had a vasectomy and I don't have a uterus.
    But thanks for replying. Good luck with your surgery.
    My daughter has the stomach bug. Which makes me feel horrible because at 1 week out of surgery I am sure it would be horrible to get so daddy is doing all of the comforting etc. but could it be a stomach bug?
    It might be a bug. But 5 days????? Hopefully that's what it is and it will be over soon. I told my husband, that I am really happy with the weight loss but don't want to feel this way for the rest of my life. DR out until Thursday, if it doesn't go away by then I'm going to see what he has to say.
    I would definely call the doctor just to be on the safe side.