Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

curvymummy

i really feel like i can eat wayyyyy too much

Rate this Entry
Im really worried i can eat sooo much more than alot of ppl on here.iv not lost any weight now for like 3 months,i pray im not done loosing,i stillwant at least another 14 pounds off,i know its xmas and its hardest time of year but i need a massive kik up the arse.i am eating shite and i feel im eating alot too.these biscuits with my cups of teas are killin me and i cant stop eating the bloody things.aghhhh ,y willpower has gone down the drain,what am i to do! is there such a thing as beimg able to have too big of a portion once being sleeved, i can eat a full tea plate of food ,i no its not the same as befor the sleeve but i think its still alot .aghhhh im really stressing out,i dnt want to have gone thro all this to spoil myself and stop loosingweight at this point,i still have lots to loose!!!!!!!!1

Submit "i really feel like i can eat wayyyyy too much" to Digg Submit "i really feel like i can eat wayyyyy too much" to del.icio.us Submit "i really feel like i can eat wayyyyy too much" to StumbleUpon Submit "i really feel like i can eat wayyyyy too much" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Everyone's journey is different. I can't eat a whole plate of food and I wish I could sometimes. :-) Are you working out more? My doctor told me that the pouch will stretch some over time and you will be able to take in more food. If you are not loosing it sounds like you have been eating the things that are not in line with weight loss. NO judgement here I have JUST broken a 3 week stall and I have not been working out. I am just saying are you eating like you should when you should? Are you getting your water in? I know I still have problems with water and consuming enough good calories. Now that I can eat some junk food I have been eating more of it lately and it fills me up so I don't eat the good stuff but I am too full to try and get in the nutrients I need. What about your workouts? Are you being consistent with them. That has been a major stumbling block for me . I don't stay consistent with it long enough to see results. Are you taking in enough protein and carbs? Maybe start back to the basiscs like a mainly liquid diet consisting of protein shakes and soups etc try incorporating more workouts mini ones throughout the day. If you go back to what you were doing at first when the weight started coming off that will help you get back on track. don't worry about yesterday you can't change what has happened. Tomorrow will take care of itself concentrate on what you can do today to make some changes. I have started tracking my food intake on My Fitness Pal really cool free tool online that helps keep me accountable for the things I need to eat. When I don't get enough calories and protein in I notice a gain. That may help you to see where your calories are coming from. When you see it in black and white it does help make you more aware of what you choose to eat. Hang in there don't give up on yourself you can do this !! WE all fall down the key is to keep getting back up no matter what !!
    I can completely understand what you are going through. I mean we go from barely being able to eat anything to being able to eat a little more and a little panic sets in like "Oh Know" that is too much. Even though it really isn't that much after all. I think the main thing we need to realize is that we are overweight because we can't eat like "normal thin" people can. Even after having the surgery our bodies are still metabolized the same. We still react badly to the foods we are not supposed to eat. (Gosh Darn it) I know, I wish it were different, but that is one reality I had to face last week. I was still in a very unforgiving stall and just frustrated as heck, when I came to realize that I need to be vigilant about what I put into my body. Up until this point it has just been about get calories in, but now it has become important for me to see that this is a tool that I can use to create the healthy lifestyle I have always wanted. Not just a tool to lose weight, but a tool to become more healthy. When I switched my focus and my thinking to be about lifestyle and longterm success, I don't know it was like an epiphany. It was actually the real reason I had the surgery was so that I can actually be successful at a healthy eating plan, but it was like when I said that it was just words. It is when I decided to live deliberately, that I will have to do this too, it is not a no effort on my part weightloss surgery. Anyway that is when things kind of changed for me. Have you tried tracking your meals in my fitness pal? That works real well for me to be able to see how many calories I have gotten in. Up until recently I wasn't getting enough in. Now I have been able to tweek that a little and so I am getting a few more calories and I have finally been able to see that scale move. I am sure none of what I have written is new to you, but maybe it can help you to find some way of being able to get to your goals.
    Don't be too stressed. The amount you can eat is different for every one. It also depend on the type of food. Sometimes I am able to eat a hole saucer plate then others I only get half or less. Buiscuits are not allowed on my diet which is hard. I am not allowed bread pasta, or rice ever. Over time your pouch will streach and your portion size will increase. Also remeber there is a plateau period for every one when you quit loosing for a bit but it will start to fall off again later.
    i did my fitness pal a couple months back i should really start it back up again, and as for working out i go to the gym 3/4 times a week,after xmas im gonna get right back into that and start back up the wii with just dance and hope i start loosing again, i will stop the biscuits and crisps again,i just need to get my mind back in that space again,i kno wi can do it because i lost 3 1/2 stone before my sleeve all on my own... need to get back there! im destoying all the hard work iv done and if i dont stop i will just put all the weight back on and that is somethings im not willing to do! thanks for replying to me guys,the support on here is unreal i love the site so much but sometimes i get right jealous of how well others are doing.lol. how sad is that! anyway thanks again, and hopefully once this bad month is over i will get back on track, x
    treynolds,i shouldnt be eating biscuits either,i know i shouldnt, i dnt eat bread very often at all and if i do i toast it,and rice i do have but not very much,pasta i cant eat coz it hurts! i do really well with my food intake and what i eat at meals but its the bloody snacking i do,its terrible!! and i pray your right and it does start to fall off again! x
    I just put myself on a diet yesterday because I started to just sit there able to eat way more then I should. It takes discipline. I am on MyFitnessPal and it really works because it tells youyou've had enough. I was starving today when I got home and ate something way too fast. Of course, I'm not feeling so chirpy right now. I still eat a lot slower than most bc I had a lapband for 8 years.
    Call your surgeons office and talk to the nutritionis or dietitian on staff. They shuld be able to get you back on track. Don't worry, they should not be judgemental b/c a lot of people need help staying or getting back on track. Also, I find that by keeping a food log it has helped me.