Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shrinkinggirl

The astounding reality of the 180s

Rate this Entry
I knew this surgery was going to be a success for me because in my heart, I felt like the timing and the desire had aligned- I was extremely positive and enthusiastic for a new life that did not include me hating myself for failing to meet the standard of feminine beauty- but somewhere in my heart of hearts I still feared that it might not be the answer. I could not be more delighted that I have defied the fears of my heart of hearts.

Here I stand this morning, only 2 lbs away from a 75lb loss in 4.5 months. I looked down at the scale this morning in awe, surprise, delight, and a little fear- I am still working on redefining myself and my style with this new body in mind. I cannot believe I am so lucky. I cannot believe how successful I have been and cannot express my gratitude for the excellent doctors, supportive family, and gracious and helpful members of this community for helping me find my way.

Submit "The astounding reality of the 180s" to Digg Submit "The astounding reality of the 180s" to del.icio.us Submit "The astounding reality of the 180s" to StumbleUpon Submit "The astounding reality of the 180s" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats! You're doing great and I'm so happy for you and proud of your success thus far
    Sounds like you are doing a super job!!! Congratulations!! Keep up the great work!!
    Aww that's awesome. I love my sleeve even w the stalls. You look great!
    Amazing difference in the photographs, congratulations on all your progress! x
    Congratulations and keep up the hard work, you're doing fantastic!!
    Congrats!!!
    Congrats! You are doing so well!
    You should feel fantastic, because you look great. Keep up the great progress, because you are inspiring the rest of us too.