Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Natalie

It's been a while.. 46 lbs down

Rate this Entry
Well its been while since my last post and a rough 3 months but the 23rd was my 3 month surgiversary and I have had too many ups and downs surgery-wise to count! I am finally down 46 lbs and am excited! (just 4 more to go for 50 lbs)!!!! It seems like its taken forever and a day and it seems like I should be losing faster. I would think this is a normal rate to lose for someone on a strict diet. But then again maybe not. Im not sure. All i know is I wish I could lose more faster without having to do anymore than I already do (***fantasy world***) truth is I know that it takes hard work and time so i will be patient and work hard. It seems like Im going thru alot of plateaus so I stopped keeping track of my weight and the next thing I knew I was at 46 lbs down! HOW EXCITING!!! Im not to far from ONDERLAND EITHER!!!

Submit "It's been a while.. 46 lbs down" to Digg Submit "It's been a while.. 46 lbs down" to del.icio.us Submit "It's been a while.. 46 lbs down" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's been a while.. 46 lbs down" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Fantastic. Keep up the good work.
    46 pounds in 3 months is Wonderful!! Way to go! Keep up the good work!
    That's great!
    Actually you are losing above average. That is marvelous weight loss! Almost to -50 is a huge thing! 50 lbs is such a milestone. Congrats on an excellent job!
    You are doing great! Keep up the great work! Soon you'll be in onederland!
    Hello Natalie
    I think your doing great I had my surhery 3 days before you and we have lost about the same amount and when I have my 3 month check up the said I was lossing weight at a fast rate that most people go a little slower. So just keep up the good work. I know for me I need to started working out more but hell I'm a work in progress so I'm taking baby steps.