Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SHAWANNE

weight loss has slowed down but im still good!

Rate this Entry
i had surgery May 7,2012 and i lost 115lbs even though it has slowed up( the pounds) im still looking and feeling GREAT!!!!!The sleeve was a great choice and if anyone out there is thinking about it DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!I feel so goooooodd! i was wearing a 30/32 im now wearing a 22 some 24 god is so good i want to get into a 14/16 at least..but i am feeling so good..I am doing so many things that i could not do before surgery.Please feel free to ask me any questions anytime this was the best decision of my life 115 GONE FOREVER

Submit "weight loss has slowed down but im still good!" to Digg Submit "weight loss has slowed down but im still good!" to del.icio.us Submit "weight loss has slowed down but im still good!" to StumbleUpon Submit "weight loss has slowed down but im still good!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for posting....you look great..congrats!!!!
    Thats an amazing loss, way to go girl!!!
    Having surgery in 3 weeks. so not ready mentally or physically. Reading about how happy you are definitely puts my mind at ease!!! Thank you for sharing your happiness.
    Congrats Shawanne on your current weight loss! It's great to hear the continued success stories from "Sleevers" throughout this web site.. I had my sleeve performed the day before thanksgiving (yes,probably the worst day to do it) but glad I did and have lost approx. 35lbs thus far and feel great. The first day post op was a little painful but mostly because I had the hiccups for some reason. Did my 2 day stay in the hospital and haven't used any pain meds whatsoever since and feel great.
    Liz, good luck on your upcoming surgery. Keep your mind at ease and stay educated.i had to complete a program through Kaiser that educated us on everything we would be walking into. Although I really didn't want to wait 3 months to complete a class, I'm so glad I did. Ask as much as possible. Sorry if I wrote too much but excited for the greater things in life.
    You look awesome! You are such an inspiration. Prayers to your continued success!
    Awesome! If you want to jump start more weight loss since you've slowed down check out Customized Fat Loss..working for me.