Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tamara01

When was your first stall and how long did it last?

Rate this Entry
I am now 5 weeks post op and I think I have hit the dreaded stall that I keep hearing about. I haven't lost anything in the last week. Now, I will say that I also fractured my ankle and haven't been able to walk much at all the last week so that isn't helping. But, if it is a 'stall', how long did yours last and what week were you on?

Thanks,

Submit "When was your first stall and how long did it last?" to Digg Submit "When was your first stall and how long did it last?" to del.icio.us Submit "When was your first stall and how long did it last?" to StumbleUpon Submit "When was your first stall and how long did it last?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can't remember but check my posts. I did go through a stall as well & yes it sucked! 2 weeks maybe! Remember how the sleeve weight loss chart looks. Good luck hon!
    Where can I see the sleeve weight loss chart?
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLacey
    I can't remember but check my posts. I did go through a stall as well & yes it sucked! 2 weeks maybe! Remember how the sleeve weight loss chart looks. Good luck hon!
    You probably are experiencing a stall that is twofold - one because it just naturally happened and also because you are not able to move/walk like you were before you fractured your ankle. Try to do some exercise with your upper body and "good" leg while you are sitting then you at least will feel like you can do something.