Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BigChicken

What kind of shoes!!!

Rate this Entry
OK everyone who has had to start walking. I am not a tennis shoe person. I usually where in the summer, sandals, crocs, Birkenstock. It hurts my feet so bad to put on tennis(walking shoes). I look really silly walking in my sandals. I want to know if any of my sleevers family had this problem and how can I get a pair of shoe, I will love to walk in.

Submit "What kind of shoes!!!" to Digg Submit "What kind of shoes!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "What kind of shoes!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "What kind of shoes!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had the same problem...and I bought...KSwiss Tubes and I love them!! They are super comfortable!!!!
    I live in tennis shoes. I have at varies times broken both feet and had surgery on one so I have to buy shoes with good support. I like Addidas the best!
    The cutest, prettiest lil' nikes or saucony would be my pick!
    I love the nike shox but I have found the most comfortable walking shoes (not the cutest) are Aasic gels
    I bought Easy Spirit anti-gravity and they feel like comfy slippers. I walk and walk with them and am doing 2 5 K's this month!! Not up to running yet, but plan on getting there. Not too bad for a 61 year old reformed couch potato... Good Luck and no matter what kind of shoes, get out there and exercise as I feel it really helps with the positive.
    I would go to a local running shoe store and ask to be fitted for shoes. They have the technology to measure your foot and what parts you put pressure on the most, so they can fit you with a shoe that would be best for your type of foot. I did one of those dr. sholls machines at walmart and learned more about my foot, and what issues i have, and then went to sport chalet and asked for the type of shoe i needed (wide with arch support). And I am definitely a sandal girl as well, but when it comes to walking, i love my tennies more than anything.