Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

joycelyn34

trouble

Rate this Entry
has anyone had problems with bread,chicken,or pasta these seem to be the hardest things for me to take in any suggestions

Submit "trouble" to Digg Submit "trouble" to del.icio.us Submit "trouble" to StumbleUpon Submit "trouble" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Bread is one of the things that can be hard to eat, i know when i tried a ham salad roll last week i managed a few bites before i couldn't eat anymore, it filled my stomach but i was not satisfied, have you tried toast or crackers? They go down really well, maybe save eating bread untill you're further along because i know i will be.
    Chicken can be very dry and is one of the things that always takes its time going down for me but if you cassarole it so it has loads of juice around it it makes it alot easier to eat.
    Do you eat plain pasta? Again having it in a sauce makes it really easy to eat, my favourite is lasagna, it's one of the meals i can eat without any problems or blockages.
    sounds good how much lasagna are you able to eat ive been trying to keep the chicken juiced
    I make my own lasagna but the amount i have is roughly half of a ready meal size, i assume they would be of similar sizes both here and in the USA.

Not sure if you have these over there but i cook my chicken in these.. Maggi® So Juicy™
    I put the chicken and some onions and peppers in the bag in the morning and leave it in the fridge all day the marinate and by the time its cooked its all juicy and really really nice. So far it's the only way i can eat chicken without it getting stuck after a few bites.x
    I learned when I had the band that I have to dip my chicken in something, anything. When I had my revision to the sleeve, I never stopped dipping. Luckily, I don't have any problems with chicken. I also couldn't eat bread with my band, 2.5 years later I still don't eat it. I made lasagna one day, but ate around the noodles. It was pretty good.

Good luck!
    I have not been ablebto digest any bread, chicken or pasta with the sleeve..it feels like I have swallowed cement and always end up coming back. I have tried 50 ways..I just have to avoid at all costs
    it seems like the things that are bad for you are the easiest things to consume