Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Zorgdorg

Let's do this.

Rate this Entry
So after many tries, i've decided to tell my insurance company to f**k off. Sadly, I wish I had better planned for an event like such and saved more. Long story short, I am going the self pay way and would like to get sleeved soon ( Within the next 3 months or so) .

LET'S DO THIS

Submit "Let's do this." to Digg Submit "Let's do this." to del.icio.us Submit "Let's do this." to StumbleUpon Submit "Let's do this." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Lol, gotta love the insurance company. Where are you wanting to have you sleeve done, and how much are you looking to spend? I had my sleeve done in Mexico for 4k, which was much better than the 16k I was quoted in the US. I am 3 weeks out and couldn't be happier. Good luck!
    Wish you the best on your journey
    I had the same problem and that is why I went to Mexico and I am so glad I did. I had surgery with Dr. Almanza and he is amazing! His staff was wonderful!
    Good luck to you...
    yep.. I had it too. and that's what led to my decision to go to Mexico for $4k. I have less than 10 days till surgery and I'm so excited. I don't have any savings and after I made this decision I managed to gather the money in less than 3 months. ebay and craigslist are the greatest ever!!
    Same as everyone above...4k with Dr. Almanza in Mexico!