Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Blan

Will see my husband 8 weeks after sleeve procedure - what do you think?

Rate this Entry
My husband's business keeps us apart for months at a time often. This time, I will not see him until Christmas and I am having surgery next week. What do you think? How much weight could I possibly lose in 8 weeks? I am going from a lapband to a sleeve and feel that we may lose a bit slower. Of course I am hoping I get that, "Wow, you look great." reaction. I mean, who wouldn't

Submit "Will see my husband 8 weeks after sleeve procedure - what do you think?" to Digg Submit "Will see my husband 8 weeks after sleeve procedure - what do you think?" to del.icio.us Submit "Will see my husband 8 weeks after sleeve procedure - what do you think?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Will see my husband 8 weeks after sleeve procedure - what do you think?" to Google

Comments

I think you can probably expect 20-30lbs of loss... but it really depends on your starting point, your post-op liquid and protein intake and how much you get moving. Regardless, I'm confident there will be a noticeable difference and you are sure to get a fun reaction
    I am two months out and have lost 35 pounds, but everyone is different. The first month you will lose the most weight! Good luck with your journey!
    Thanks! I'm at 230 . Surgery on 10/24 I will do three days of pre-op diet.
    Maybe if you tried doing a week of the liquids-only diet, you could kick start your weight loss better
    I thought about that too but I see how everyone hates it so much lol
    No point trying to guess how fast or slow you will lose - everyone is different.
    hmmm I´m guessing 25-30 lbs you will look amazing
    At 2 months out I had lost 30lbs and it was absolutely noticeable- I was on liquids 10 days before and 2 weeks after surgery so that did make the loss faster.