Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ink54

extracts (like rootbeer) in protein shakes??!! anyone know?

Rate this Entry
Ok I seen a post ..I now lost it lol...about putting extracts like rootbeer flavor in protein shakes ...anyone else do this? I had my surgery in june and I'm kinda sick of shake ..I'm trying to find new ways to like them again. If anyone has any dose the extracts in shake or has a better trick let me know please ,thanks a lot ! ...sara

Submit "extracts (like rootbeer) in protein shakes??!! anyone know?" to Digg Submit "extracts (like rootbeer) in protein shakes??!! anyone know?" to del.icio.us Submit "extracts (like rootbeer) in protein shakes??!! anyone know?" to StumbleUpon Submit "extracts (like rootbeer) in protein shakes??!! anyone know?" to Google

Tags: protein, shakes Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes!! You can get it on amazon or the company's website direct ....it's a fat free sugar free syrup that can be added to anything ....brand nameis DaVinci ....I have the hazelnut but a different brand I found at grocery tore ...but my sister bought the davinci off amazon.....they have root beer , kahula , toffee , German choco cake ,,, everything you can think of
    I feel for you and your boredom over protein shakes.
    I have found more clear juice crystal type protein drinks which help me.
    Cran-raspberry and peach are both good. 20 g per 8 oz serving.
    @bigslaverlaker-How do u get the 20g of protein in to cran-rasberry and peach crystal type...or where do u get that kind from?
    @texas- ty I will look in to it! what kinda protein shake mix do u use with it? Flavored ..unflavored? If flavored what flavor?
    I use bari essentials protein shake ...I have both vanilla and chocolate ....but I know there is some no flavor protein out there I just haven't looked yet
    Also Isopure is a clear drink that comes in colored favors and it has 40grams of protein in one glass bottle ...I think it is 32oz ..I found it at nutritional store ...it's about $5 but that's lots of protein ...it's similar to a crystal light drink
    You CAN add pure extracts to your protein shakes. Be careful of using imitation flavorings...some have added sugars. I use Lorann flavorings.
    You can get the DaVinci sugar free liquid at Sam's also. I also add a 1/2 tsp of instant coffee to my chocolate shakes for a Capuccino. Pretty darn good. I was told to get less protein but I love my shakes. 3 days til surgery!
    Walmart has the SF syrups, too.
    You can.also add a few teaspoons of different flavored SF pudding mix to your protein shakes OR add the protein powder to pudding or jello.
    Thanks everyone soo much I will try these out ..I know my dr is pretty mad at me for not getting enough protein so thanks a lot ..if anyone has more ideas let me know thanks so much...sara
    I use orange extract in my vanilla protein shakes, tastes kinda like a creamsicle!