Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Funegirl

Am I the only one who doesn't see a difference

Rate this Entry
Ok so I uploaded a before pic and an after pic, but I don't see any difference am I the only one who feels this way could 50pds really NOT make a diff??????? And I am not doing this for compliments lol although they would not be turned away lmao, so in the before pic I am 210 next to my 80pd 95 yr old aunt, ok YES I do look younger than her . In the after its my moving party last night with ALL my closest friends, I am the one in the black pants and purple and yellow blouse, how come I don't see any change.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_4250.JPG 
Views:	778 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	6806   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2402.JPG 
Views:	777 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	6807  

Submit "Am I the only one who doesn't see a difference" to Digg Submit "Am I the only one who doesn't see a difference" to del.icio.us Submit "Am I the only one who doesn't see a difference" to StumbleUpon Submit "Am I the only one who doesn't see a difference" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow you look amazing!! Often we are the last ones to really and clearly see our results!!
    I can tell a big difference, the way you stand your face, shoulders, waist. Keep up the good work
    I can see the difference, Great Job! I hope I can look that good.
    Must be that head stuff at work. There is definitly a difference. Maybe it is because your face looked good before and still looks great. You carried your weight well and that can make a difference in how YOU see it.
    You absolutely can see a difference. I've done my best to take a picture each month and keep them side by side. It was the best way for me to really "see" the changes. I take 3 pictures--front view, side view, and back view with NO ONE else in the picture. I only want to focus on me. I'm trying to remember when I had my really first aha moment that things were changing. It may have been somewhere between 50 and 70 pounds. I can remember looking at the old me then and really seeing how big I truly was at that time. I'm so thankful for the journey and the documentation. I would suggest the same to you.
    You are looking great!!!!!
    I really dont feel any different. Thou I have lost close to 80 pounds already. I see certain part of me look the same. But keep up the good work. You look awesome.
    you look great .I see a big difference!keep up the good work
    I can see the difference. You look great!