Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Laural

I simply am in love with my husband!!

Rate this Entry
I want to scream from the roof tops my love for my husband. He has supported me in every decision that I have made regarding my weight loss tries. When I approached him to discuss getting the sleeve he was true to form and wanted to learn more about it and decided to go to some of the support groups at Cedars with me. Once we both had gathered our information and the decision was made, he is 100% on my side. He knows that I need to get to a healthy weight to live the rest of my life.

I just thought I needed to give him the props on this forum that he deserved.
xoxo to my sweet loving man!!

Submit "I simply am in love with my husband!!" to Digg Submit "I simply am in love with my husband!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I simply am in love with my husband!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I simply am in love with my husband!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is wonderful! I have been blessed with a great supportive husband too! He told me he thought it was the best decision to make and after the surgery, he was right there rubbing my back and telling me how wise I am for taking control over my health issues! I'm now 12 days post op and he has continued to be supportive as always! I thank God for him every day!
    Having a loving and supportive significant other in your life really does make this journey even more wonderful......I have an overwhelming appreciation and love for mine too
    Thanks for sharing my husband has been very supportive as well and he encourages me to keep going i am only 10 days out but he is very supportive!
    I think having that support system makes it that much easier. I tell people my hubby has literally been with me threw thick and thin haha. I love him more that words can say. Best of luck to you!
    Same same, really pleased to hear you've got a lovely man beside you. My husband has come to all the appointments with me, and he also said to me when I was considering surgery that he didn't want to influence my decision and supported me whichever way. He said that if I want to change my mind any time right up to the surgery that he'll turn the car around and drive me home again if that's what I want. He also said that yes he wants me to lose weight for my health, but that he loves me no matter what weight I am. He gave me a lovely card the other day saying how proud he is of my courage to have the surgery. Whataman!