Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Milagros

Can you regain weight with the sleeve

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by haze81 View Post
Im considering getting the gastric sleeve procedure done in Australia, I always regain weight after big losses, so I thought that maybe a sleeve would fix this, unfortunatly I have to wait until march 2012, bit of a bummer I turned 30 2 weeks ago and wanted it this year.
Im worried if I get it done ill lose weight and regain it like always, im an emoational eater as well.
Does anyone know if this can happen with the gastric sleeve procedure?

Submit "Can you regain weight with the sleeve" to Digg Submit "Can you regain weight with the sleeve" to del.icio.us Submit "Can you regain weight with the sleeve" to StumbleUpon Submit "Can you regain weight with the sleeve" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi, My understanding the Sleeve is its a tool in weight loss. If you over eat or eat to fast or eat fatty or high carb foods you can regain your weight.
    Lisa
    I am 2+ years out and trust me, you can definitely regain weight. I have gained 15# over the past 14 months and am now getting back on the band wagon to take it back off. My promise to myself was that I would NOT buy larger clothes, so I need to shrink back down to where things are comfortable again.
    I would do this again in a heartbeat, though. I have no doubt that losing the weight will be much easier than it was before surgery.
    Oh, yes!

See this post I just made on another thread:

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/q...tml#post499376
    Yes You can......