Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

patchwork

Date not set yet, but....

Rate this Entry
The date has not been set yet, haven't even gotten the ok from insurance yet, BUT.....went through my last hoop today. Had my final weigh in. Now it all goes to insurance.

You are all so cool. You have made me feel informed and less anxious (when it gets set and closer then I will be). Know what to expect from people that have had the surgery, good and bad, makes you feel more prepared.

So thankful I happened to find this site. Best find ever.

Submit "Date not set yet, but...." to Digg Submit "Date not set yet, but...." to del.icio.us Submit "Date not set yet, but...." to StumbleUpon Submit "Date not set yet, but...." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I totaly agree, this is the only place I have been but would not leave it. Has helped me more than I can ever repay. As anywhere there is great info and some not so great. Use what works for you. Fingers crossed for OK from insurance co.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelace70
    I totaly agree, this is the only place I have been but would not leave it. Has helped me more than I can ever repay. As anywhere there is great info and some not so great. Use what works for you. Fingers crossed for OK from insurance co.
    Thanks purple lace, I appreciate the finger cross.
    You've come a long wat since your original post! Best wishes!