Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Msvetrn

Back to Work...

Rate this Entry
Today was my first day back to work since my tummy tuck and arm lift. Luckily there is a mandatory 40hour classroom training I could attend this week instead of out in the field driving around the city all day as my arms are still very painful a times. Anyway, while I was there, my supervisor asked me what size scrub pants I had on. I said, "The 'smalls' you gave me a few months ago." She led me to the Uniform closet and took out two pairs of "Extra Small"s pants and 2 "small" tops and gave them to me!!! Wow. I never thought I'd be wearing SMALL let alone EXTRA SMALL!!!! ;)

Submit "Back to Work..." to Digg Submit "Back to Work..." to del.icio.us Submit "Back to Work..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Back to Work..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

WOW!!!! Great job!
    That is awesome.
    who woulda thunk? Happy for you!
    That's awesome!!!!
    Thank you this gives me hope. Great job.
    Congrats girl, you look fabulous!
    YAY....Hi bubby. Can you give me some info about your arm lift and do you have any b4 and after pics of said area. I am also thinking of having a boob job. Initally I was going to have a breast lift but now after losing the weight I do not think there is enough tissue for a lift so am now considering having silicone implants. Any advice greatfully accepted. xxxcoralxxx