Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jim

Still amazed with my VSG

Rate this Entry
I haven't been around much since Fathers Day so I figured I should get back on and say Hi to everyone.

I had my sleeve done in April, and to date I have lost 135 lbs. If I am following the doctors orders and drink my protein I feel fantastic.
I have dropped from a size 58 pant to a 48. a 5xl shirt to a very very loose 3xl (actually need to go get a 2xl).

I love my sleeve!!!!

hope everyone is doing well...

Jim

Submit "Still amazed with my VSG" to Digg Submit "Still amazed with my VSG" to del.icio.us Submit "Still amazed with my VSG" to StumbleUpon Submit "Still amazed with my VSG" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So happy to see you're loving the sleeve. It's life-changing in a wonderful way. Continued success!
    This is fantastic. Keep it going
    That is so good to hear, congrats to you, must be feeling great. I will say it again I HATE MEN lol they lose so much faster than we females.
    Wonderful news, Jim -- You must be very gratified that you are getting healthier by the week!
    Hugs
    Wow!! Only 3 months and that much weight? God bless. Hope I do half that good. Glad to hear you are doing so great I am so jealous.
    Wow that is a great news thanks for sharing.