Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

slim&proud

Tomorrow it's been a year.

Rate this Entry

xxxxxxx

Submit "Tomorrow it's been a year." to Digg Submit "Tomorrow it's been a year." to del.icio.us Submit "Tomorrow it's been a year." to StumbleUpon Submit "Tomorrow it's been a year." to Google

Updated 01-26-2014 at 08:40 AM by slim&proud (coz)

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on your success!
    Cheers me dear.x
    Congratulations on your success and thanks for the inspiration!
    Great job and great advice thanks for the post and Happy anniversary.
    Congratulations!!
    You are an inspiration, thanks for sharing!
    Now you just made me feel a lot better about this plateau I'm sitting on. Well, not sitting, b/c I am trying to exercise my way out off of it. Iol I really needed your post to keep me from banging my head into the wall. Thanks a million!
    Cheers me dears.x
    great advice i needed that too, my stalls last about 4 weeks too and its doing myhead in, guess i just got to be patient x
    Quote Originally Posted by mila
    Now you just made me feel a lot better about this plateau I'm sitting on. Well, not sitting, b/c I am trying to exercise my way out off of it. Iol I really needed your post to keep me from banging my head into the wall. Thanks a million!
    Sometimes it's very frustrating when you're eating right, exercising right, doing everything right and yet the scales wont move. It's like a slap in the face when you're working so hard but get no results and if you're not careful you can get very discouraged. But so long as you keep to your plan eventually you will lose. Our bodies change all the time while we're losing, my boyfriend bought me a ring in march which I had to change for a smaller size a month later which now is too big also. Between march and April my scales didn't move and yet I went down two ring sizes. So if the scales are being mean check out other ways to see if your body's changing.x
    Quote Originally Posted by curvymummy
    great advice i needed that too, my stalls last about 4 weeks too and its doing myhead in, guess i just got to be patient x
    It's very easy to get discouraged hun but just remember that you're not in a race and it's ok to lose slowly. So long as you eat healthy and exercise you'll be fine. If you haven't lost anything in another 6 month's then you should worry.
    one word for you AMAZING!!!! congrats on your journey.
    I think we all needed to hear your reflections. Thank you!
    I stalled for about 4 weeks and, yet, my measurements kept getting smaller. I definitely think that there is work going on in our bodies while we stall -- perhaps setting us up for bigger (or should that be "smaller"?) and better things.
    God Bless and many hugs -- stay in touch and let us know how the 2nd year goes please.
    Wow thank you for sharing that im just 2 weeks in today. I too would love to get to 10stone I satrted at 15.6.. now with pre op and 2 weeks im 13.11.. im only going to weigh at my monthly support group as I know the scales will drive me mad if not.. Enjoy your day shopping!! x
    Cheers again me dears! XxX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    I think we all needed to hear your reflections. Thank you!
    I stalled for about 4 weeks and, yet, my measurements kept getting smaller. I definitely think that there is work going on in our bodies while we stall -- perhaps setting us up for bigger (or should that be "smaller"?) and better things.
    God Bless and many hugs -- stay in touch and let us know how the 2nd year goes please.
    The scales may not move but our bodies change shape for sure! My bra sizes went down almost as much as my ring size and just as quickly too.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaches
    Wow thank you for sharing that im just 2 weeks in today. I too would love to get to 10stone I satrted at 15.6.. now with pre op and 2 weeks im 13.11.. im only going to weigh at my monthly support group as I know the scales will drive me mad if not.. Enjoy your day shopping!! x
    Congrats on your weight loss! x
    You've done really well in such a short space of time, be sure to not get discouraged when the loss slows down though. It will defo slow down at about six months but the lbs will still drop off.x