Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

notfat4ever

Poot chute

Rate this Entry
I have never been a daily pooper. I would hate it if I had to poop daily. Constipation is easily cured with ths chinese poop tea I own...liquid, check. Can we use stool softeners? Anyway, pooping is icky and smelly and I try to avoid it unlesss it has been about two weeks then I do deep stretching, combined with the tea or a few cherries. Hating the "roid" push, I sit and read and wait then eventually I evacuate. Walking is a great help too. For me, if push comes to shove or should I say strain. I will wait it out or have a cuppa.

Submit "Poot chute" to Digg Submit "Poot chute" to del.icio.us Submit "Poot chute" to StumbleUpon Submit "Poot chute" to Google

Tags: constipation Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm 12 days out and I have had no constipation as of yet. I have a few liquidy days, but that is normal as the body regulates itself. I have been told that daily BM's are no longer a concern. I was a regular daily BMer. I am looking forward to not having to do that everyday either. Yes, you will be allowed to use stool softeners if you need them.
    Thank you for your info. I will be glad to stopped being judged for not blowing up a toilet three timess a day. I pray your recovery is swift and uneventful. Poop-lessers....Unite!!!!