Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Godismyeverything

I only seem to like cold food

Rate this Entry
Good morning everyone,

I am 6 months out and doing very well from my point of view. I want to ask does anyone have trouble eating hot food? I seem to only like cold food, chicken, pork chops etc. Is this just me or is there anyone else out there that has this situation. I am not complaining it just taste better to me cold!

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone.

Submit "I only seem to like cold food" to Digg Submit "I only seem to like cold food" to del.icio.us Submit "I only seem to like cold food" to StumbleUpon Submit "I only seem to like cold food" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I LIKED COLD RIGHT FROM THE BEGGINING, i AM THREE MONTH OUT AND STILL PREFER COLD DRINKS AND MANY FOOD COLD SEEM TO GO DOWN BETTER. LIKE SOME SOUPS WARM AND OF COURSE MY COFFEE BUT COLD IS MY PREFERENCE. "WEIRD OR WHAT?"
    Right! I was having trouble eating until I discovered it was because I prefer my food cold. Now I am able to get in my protein! LOL
    I guess whatever it takes.
    COLD.. Everything cold. I thought I was the only one. Cant get water down if its not iced. I make my food & I put it in the fridge . I cant do anything hot. For some reason i get it down warm & it comes back up. So weird