Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LaffeyTaffey

feeling blah earlier, but I have a goal now!

Rate this Entry
Earlier today, I found myself munching on some chips and queso dip while roaming through this amazing site and it hit me. What the heck am I doing sitting on my butt everyday before and after work when I have a Wii Fit Plus in the house?!*

So I turned it on, weighed myself (gained 3.5 pounds since 3 weeks ago. No surprise there), and looked at my history on my system. I started out weighing 293, went up to 299! Then back down to 288, etc. I'm disappointed with the fact that after years of waiting to get my Wii and Wii Fit Plus, I haven't used it as much as I had planned. Sound familiar?*

I thought to myself, I'm only working a pathetic 4.5 hours later, so WHY NOT exercise? What's holding me back? Just myself. So I used the routine workout and selected things that I wanted to improve (back pain, posture, etc).*

I'm happy to say that I exercised the entire 40 mins, worked up a good sweat, and burned over 250 calories! I find calories a bit hard to burn myself. Idk about anyone else, but I always think that if I work out for 30 mins, 500 calories would have magically burned away. Lol. But that's not how it works most of the time *

I started a goal for myself post-op rather than waiting on my almost 300pd butt. I can't remember exactly how much I weighed 1 hour ago, but I think it was close to 290. My surgery will be next year (not sure when yet, though I paid my $500 deposit at least) and I hope to get down to 250 pounds by the end of this year. That's an achievable goal, right? I haven't weighed 250pds in a couple of years. Wish me luck!

Submit "feeling blah earlier, but I have a goal now!" to Digg Submit "feeling blah earlier, but I have a goal now!" to del.icio.us Submit "feeling blah earlier, but I have a goal now!" to StumbleUpon Submit "feeling blah earlier, but I have a goal now!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good going!! And setting achievable goals as well!! Yea you!!
    Thank you Mila! I'm also going to start being more conscious of not drinking and eating at the same time. I figure that I might as well kick that habit early on rather than pay the price once I'm sleeved and do it w/o thinking.
    Whoops! I meant to say I want to get down to 250 pounds by the end of the year as a PRE-OP goal. Not post-op!