Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mommyducky

Looking better every day!

Rate this Entry
I am now down from 215lbs to less than 140lbs!! My final goal is 120! I bought my first skirt ever! It's so tiny and incredibly sexy! I also got a pair of tight pants. I can't believe how small I am already. I hardly recognize myself. I'm moving back to Florida on July 23. I can't wait for everyone to see me! My brother and my friends and even my husband and mother in law! Nobody has seen me in over a year, before my sleeve! They will be shocked. Even with pictures, it's so different when you see it in person. I remember how I barely recognized my mom when I saw her months after her sleeve. I couldn't believe it and I had seen photos. I believe everyone will be blown away. Check put my before and after photos for an idea. The after is my newest outfit that I bought in celebration of reaching 140lbs! I'm so pleased with my progress. And so close to goal!!

Submit "Looking better every day!" to Digg Submit "Looking better every day!" to del.icio.us Submit "Looking better every day!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking better every day!" to Google

Updated 06-29-2012 at 08:50 AM by mommyducky

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

you look great! Nice outfit
    You are SOOO cute! I love the outfit! My goal is 120 (from 208) also, I'm only 5 ft tall. Do you have any loose belly skin? I know I will becuz I've had 4 children, but I was just wondering. You look great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Belinda416
    you look great! Nice outfit
    Thank you!!

It's like the outfit of my dreams. I always wanted a skirt just like that one. And to not only fit in one but in a small size, it's just amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by CentennialMom
    You are SOOO cute! I love the outfit! My goal is 120 (from 208) also, I'm only 5 ft tall. Do you have any loose belly skin? I know I will becuz I've had 4 children, but I was just wondering. You look great!
    Thank you! I'm also short, just an inch taller than you and I have one child. I do have a little bit of loose skin but not as much as those who started out heavier. I do plan on having surgery to remove it because I don't like the way it looks. But I'm lucky because it's only my belly that's a problem. I think it relates to the pregnancy because that's when I started getting huge. I got so big during my pregnancy that they thought my baby would b huge. She was only 7lbs11oz, not the 9+ lbs predicted. My belly is also covered in stretch marks which I'd like to remove. My mom had even worse than me and she did the surgery and now her belly is flat and flawless, like that of a teenager. So I definitely want to do that. The scar from it is not so bad, especially for my mom and I who both have c-section scars already. It's worth it for having a beautifully flat tummy!
    Updated 07-02-2012 at 03:27 PM by mommyducky
    I love your pictures so much. You are going to rock Florida to the core! What a stunner you are in that outfit...love you in the skirt.
    You Rock!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to go skinny clothes shopping!
    Quote Originally Posted by mila
    I love your pictures so much. You are going to rock Florida to the core! What a stunner you are in that outfit...love you in the skirt.
    Thank you! I feel so great in it! I can't wait to lose the last few pounds so I can go all out and buy a whole new wardrobe! hehe