Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SarahJane

19 Days left till D Day......

Rate this Entry
So did anyone else have the feeling that you need to eat places you've never been before because the your taste might not be the same after surgery? I ate at a chinese place a few nights ago. STRANGE for me let me tell you, but I felt scared that nothing is going to be the same. BTW it was still gross to me lol wasted money on that. Anywho, 19 days left till surgery and only 11 days left till I'm on my pre op diet.
Which consist of 3 protein drinks a day and a very small lean meal. Oh and 64 OUNCES of water!!!!
I am how ever ready to be healthy and smaller. So clearly things are going to have to be changed to get to that point. I'm ready just waiting on time I guess.
At least I have a great supportive family. My husband is changing his meal plan so that I will not be alone. I love him so much<3
Thanks for reading my daily rant ~Sarah~

Submit "19 Days left till D Day......" to Digg Submit "19 Days left till D Day......" to del.icio.us Submit "19 Days left till D Day......" to StumbleUpon Submit "19 Days left till D Day......" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had a bucket list of favorite places that we had to go eat before surgery. It was as if I were dying, well...I guess that relationship with food was ending. I haven't been out to eat yet but I'm sure that will be different, not bad, just different. You are so lucky to have such a great support system! Hang in there, it will be here before you know it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cece42
    I had a bucket list of favorite places that we had to go eat before surgery. It was as if I were dying, well...I guess that relationship with food was ending. I haven't been out to eat yet but I'm sure that will be different, not bad, just different. You are so lucky to have such a great support system! Hang in there, it will be here before you know it!
    Thank you!
    i was tolby the np they will b weighin me b4 surgery so even though i wd like to have afinal meal or things i know i cant have post op im afraid my surgery will b canceled if i gain any weight so stickin to my phase 1 south beach
    i was told by the np they will b weighin me b4 surgery so even though i wd like to have afinal meal or things i know i cant have post op im afraid my surgery will b canceled if i gain any weight so stickin to my phase 1 south beach
    i was told by the np they will b weighin me b4 surgery so even though i wd like to have afinal meal or things i know i cant have post op im afraid my surgery will b canceled if i gain any weight so stickin to my phase 1 south beach