Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

amberj

Finally on track again!

Rate this Entry
I am 1 month post op and down 39 lbs! These last two weeks have been very difficult. I was not able to keep anything down at all. Even water started to come back up. After repeated trips to dr and lots of tests we finally figured out what was going on. I had had a hernia repair as well and for some reason my esophagus became constricted and was not allowing food to pass therefore the only place it could go was back up! Had an EGD done on Fri and dr inserted a "balloon" and dialated my esophagus. Not sure why that happened or if it will again. BUT, I am happy to report that I am now able to eat again without any problems ! I hope nobody else goes through this but if they do just know that you are not alone.

Submit "Finally on track again!" to Digg Submit "Finally on track again!" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally on track again!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally on track again!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thank goodness they finally figured out the problem and that you are better now. That was surely a grueling two weeks for you! I'm glad you are doing well now and can enjoy your weight loss (incredible) and that you feel good again.
    Thanks .. i also had a hernia and having problems keeping food down i have 2 month of my surgery and i have lost 30 pounds... lately i am only loosing 1.5 pounds a week i was 206 but i am more than happy my goal is 155 by march 18 so i think i have time
    happy that you feeling better...