Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

terbear1967

How The Sleeve Was Won

Rate this Entry
What a day!!!!! I had my two-week appointment and upon weighing in, I have lost 19 pounds! I am elated!!! I couldn't be happier with my food choices too! I thought if I had to drink another protein shake I was gonna hurl. I actually started soft/pureed foods a few days before I was supposed too. The only thing that I'm really having trouble with is the amount of water I can drink. I am normally a huge water drinker. This sipping stuff is really hard for me. It's also been interesting learning how much food my stomach can handle. But so far I've made deviled eggs (w/light mayo), watermelon, tuna-fish (w/relish & light mayo), baked chicken thighs, 4% cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, protein in my coffee, fat-free refried beans with fat-free moz cheese on top. YUMMY. I don't even care that I may be able to only get down 2 halves of deviled egg. It's that it's real food and not a freaking liquid! ha ha And besides, my deviled eggs are world famous. I'm just so happy that I can eat food and it's good for me, and it's not a huge heaping helping. The only thing I'm worried about is how do you know you're stretching your stomach out? Does it stretch out every time you over eat? I literally ate like the smallest chicken thigh I've ever seen and I was pretty uncomfortable afterwards. I also don't like that I can't drink liquids 15 before food or 1/2 hour afterwards. I guess it's either liquids or food. I do know one thing and that is that I am going to celebrate my first month of my new "me" with a lovely, ice-cold brew. I don't care if I'm only able to get down a couple of gulps. It will so be worth it!!!

Submit "How The Sleeve Was Won" to Digg Submit "How The Sleeve Was Won" to del.icio.us Submit "How The Sleeve Was Won" to StumbleUpon Submit "How The Sleeve Was Won" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like you're doing great! Deviled eggs sound so good....think I'll make some. BTW- be careful with the brew...carbonation isn't good for a sleeve .
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey
    Sounds like you're doing great! Deviled eggs sound so good....think I'll make some. BTW- be careful with the brew...carbonation isn't good for a sleeve .
    Thank you Honey! I will be super careful. I'm going to do some more research before drinking a brew. One that's not quite so carbonated. Hugs!