Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BabyDoll

September 1, 2011

Rate this Entry
Ok so it's been 1 year and 3 months since my Sleeve surgery. I've lost a total of 124 pounds. The weight has slowed to maybe a pound a month which is hard on my brain BUT the body is still changing which is kinda weird. In the last 2 months, I've gone from a loose size 10 pants to a tight size 6 that my daughter says looks sexy. Yeah I know, that's weird.

Anyway. So I haven't measured since June. Here's the new stats.

http://mwlj2010.blogspot.com/

How on earth it happened I don't know but my waist has gone down 5 inches so maybe the loose skin IS drying up??? Neck down 1 inch, bicep only down 1/4th of an inch but that's ok being I've been hitting the machines at the gym trying to make the 'wings' look better. Forearm down an inch and a quarter. Chest (above boobs) down 5 inches...size medium tops are getting too big. =) Hips down only an inch but that's just my shape...the hour glass is re-appearing. Thigh is down almost 2 inches each so that's 4 inches gone. Calves down almost 2 inches.

I started going to the gym 2 weeks ago...have been maybe 5-7 times so far so I'm sure that's helping BUT not to receive all the credit.

I STINKING LOVE MY SLEEVE!!

Submit "September 1, 2011" to Digg Submit "September 1, 2011" to del.icio.us Submit "September 1, 2011" to StumbleUpon Submit "September 1, 2011" to Google

Updated 09-04-2011 at 12:47 PM by BabyDoll

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You go girl I love to hear these great success stories. Buffy
    You wore a loose size 10 pants when you weighed 266?
    Msvetrn Im hiking she means now ???
    Maybe you are right. Duh!
    Msvetrn,
    No, in this blog post I'm talking about the last 2 months. My last measurements were 2 months ago when I was wearing a size 10. I'm only loosing about a pound a month now but still the shape is changing is what I'm saying.
    Linda
    I've edited the blog entry in an effort to clarify. =)
    Ok! WOW! You are doing amazingly well! I hope I have the same success.