Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

TammyG

New to forum - Ready to start my life!

Rate this Entry
Hello! I've read these forums for a long while now, and am so excited to begin my journey! I've been meeting with a nutritionist and only have a couple more visits before my surgery is scheduled.
I've been heavy all my life. I used to be very active, loved to exercise and was comfortable in my body... then... I gained 100 pounds with my first pregnancy 5 years ago. I managed to lose 50 pounds, just to get pregnant again with twins! Gained another 100 pounds, and here I am!
I crave my old lifestyle... exercising and feeling good. There are two things that I want so badly: 1) I want to ride a bike again... ALOT 2) I want to wear high heels. When I get to goal... I will wear high heels while riding my bike!

I'm so excited to be experiencing all of this along with those of you out there in sleeve world! I have no preconceived notions about what I will look like, but am so looking forward to feeling better!

Submit "New to forum - Ready to start my life!" to Digg Submit "New to forum - Ready to start my life!" to del.icio.us Submit "New to forum - Ready to start my life!" to StumbleUpon Submit "New to forum - Ready to start my life!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on your journey.