Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Maratay

180lbs down in 9 months CRAZY!!

Rate this Entry
I don't know if anyone else has had this experience yet, but i'm now 9 month post-op and 180lbs down.... I know what you all are thinking OMG, that's incredible I think so too but really my question is why can't I see myself as different. Why can't I pick up the 1X and think yeah I'll fit that but pick up a 6X and say that's what I'll fit. Will I ever see the difference??

Submit "180lbs down in 9 months CRAZY!!" to Digg Submit "180lbs down in 9 months CRAZY!!" to del.icio.us Submit "180lbs down in 9 months CRAZY!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "180lbs down in 9 months CRAZY!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I just saw a photo of myself from a year ago and was in shock. It hasn't really hit me until today.
    Thats incredible, congratulations
    That is incredible. WTG!!!!
    I worry abt that too.....Ive always been overweight.....I dont what it will be like to shop for smaller clothes
    Congratulations on your success!! That is incredible amout of weight.

Our brain hasn't catched up with the image of our body. That is for sure.
    Awseome!! im at 105 lost in 9 months and used to wear a 1x-2x and now i wear a medium and ill look at the shirt like im not going to fit in this at all but i put it on and it fits! Think positive in your new body.. rememeber thats a lot of weight in a short amount of time..your mind hasnt registered the new you yet