Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

crystal

hubby finally opened up!!

Rate this Entry
He finally commented about me having the surgery, and about me having it in Mexico. My husband stated that he is happy for me and scared at the same time. I told him I had communicated with several people on here that's been there and done fine. I think that made him feel better.

Submit "hubby finally opened up!!" to Digg Submit "hubby finally opened up!!" to del.icio.us Submit "hubby finally opened up!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "hubby finally opened up!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes, thats good show him some of the videos if your going to dr.almanza they have testimonial videos like 40 of them real people who went to him in mexico and had positive experiences i know that helped me because i didnt go to him my first time around in mexico.
    i am having my surgery in mexico in febraury as well. Deciding between almanza and kelly but everyone says that due to my bmi of 64 i should be in a hospital so I am leaning more toward Kelly...have you decided who will perform your surgery?
    I'm leaning very strongly with Kelly its a little more but I need to be in a hospital. I'm going in feb too.
    i am hoping to save up enough for kelly as well. Hoping to book with him near Feb. 24thor 25th. Maybe we will see each other there :-)
    Yes those are the days I'm hoping for. Gotta have 4000 and the rest I may finance not sure.
    If your hubby is unsure about the procedure and going to MX,tell him to sign up on the site and talk to some of the other people who have been. I am on here to support my wife that is going to have her surgery in MX on January 24, 2011 with Dr. Almanza. I saw that you were posting that you may have to finance some of the costs. Just curious if you have a frequent spending account card that you could use. If its a problem of paying in MX that is a drawback, not to worry. My wife and I are going through a company called Medical Tourism .com that is based in San Diego so we are able to use our FSA card to pay for the procedure. We pay them and they provide a check to the doctor in MX. I did find out that even though this is done in MX, that you will stay in a medically supervised recovery facility that is better equipped that most hospitals are in the US. Also if your hubby wants to go and stay with you, depending on when you go he may be able to stay with you in the recovery house. If not the Hotel they put you in is only $50 per night, and they will shuttle you to and from for everything you need while you are there.