Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

AdrienneG

So excited I need to start a blog

Rate this Entry
So... as I sit around today waiting for Irene to pass by so we can head to Bethany Beach I realized that I have notes everywhere and decided to start a blog (basically for myself). Lost 5 lbs this week probably due to not eating because of strep and ear infections. I actually made an attempt to do my personal training session and the trainer took one look at me and sent me home (I love her not only because she's excellent but she didn't even charge me). Going to do my best if we ever get to the beach but I will have cotton candy because I do not plan on ever eating it again so it is in fact a last hurrah. Last week was full of surprises -- received insurance approval and a hospital stay authorization. This is really coming together. I see my surgeon on Sept. 16 and I'm hoping for an October date.

Submit "So excited I need to start a blog" to Digg Submit "So excited I need to start a blog" to del.icio.us Submit "So excited I need to start a blog" to StumbleUpon Submit "So excited I need to start a blog" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope you are feeling better today, Adrienne. The hurricane has passed and now you can get to the beach...lucky you!!!!
    Congrats on your insurance approval! The days will go by quickly and next thing you know, you will blogging about your surgery and weight loss.
    Keep us posted!