Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ladyinred5

Liquid diet weight loss stalled.

Rate this Entry
I started my liquid diet on the 17th and lost 8 lbs so far, but now the last 2 days I have stalled. I have been walking and I have not cheated. I only have 5 more days till surgery. Is this normal? Is this a good amount to have lost so far? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

ladyinred5

Submit "Liquid diet weight loss stalled." to Digg Submit "Liquid diet weight loss stalled." to del.icio.us Submit "Liquid diet weight loss stalled." to StumbleUpon Submit "Liquid diet weight loss stalled." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Are you suppose to lose a certain amount prior to surgery?
    Hey Lady,
    Just keep sticking to the program taht they mapped out for you. are you supposed to lose a certain amount of weight before the surgery? My doctor put me on medication to help get the weight off. Just hang in there.
    No I was not given a certain amount. I just thought I should try and lose as much as I can. It is still about 9lbs right now. Thanks =)
    I had to ;ose 15 pounds before the would schedule the surgery......They say they want to you to lose weight right before the surgery because it shrinks your liver and they want that because its right where the surgeon will be working.
    I had lost some weight before it was scheduled and now I am on the 2 week liquid and 1 healthy meal for dinner. I know about the liver and fat to make the surgical area easier from the bariatric "bible" =0) Good luck to you with your surgery, mine is Wednesday.