Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RainyGirl

The Gastric Sleeve Website picture...

Rate this Entry
Lol, definitely not realistic... wishful thinking though!! Who has that tight skin and hot body after weight loss surgery??? I guess it just wouldn't be popular to put up loose skin, scars and stretch marks though!

Submit "The Gastric Sleeve Website picture..." to Digg Submit "The Gastric Sleeve Website picture..." to del.icio.us Submit "The Gastric Sleeve Website picture..." to StumbleUpon Submit "The Gastric Sleeve Website picture..." to Google

Tags: scars, skin Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LOL, so true!
    I dont have any loose skin and only two little scars around my bellybutton, cant see them that much and I am sure over time they will not be able to really be seen at all. I look pretty much like the picture now, dont know why I dont have the loose skin but I am thankful! But, most of my weight was on my butt and thighs and thank goodness the skin is good there too, but I walk a lot (arount 10miles or more a day).
    Oh but I do have the stretch marks on my hips/thigh areas! Little white line ones but a lot of them!
    I'm down 83 lbs and I haven't had any loose skin yet. I have 81 more to goal. I'm beginng an 8 week total body fitness class on May 7 for some intense exercise and definition/toning. I'll never look like that picture, I just want to get to a healthy size 10 or 12.