Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Lola1983

Getting into the swing of things...

Rate this Entry
Its been a little while since Ive posted, mostly due to being back at work and getting back to reality.

Work was really tiring for the first week, but I am happy to report that I have developed some positive habits and I have surprised myself! Works great at keeping me busy, but I sometimes have some awkard moments when my colleagues invite to me lunch with them in the common area. Since I told them all I was taking annual leave and made no mention of surgery, they are all so surprised to see what my eating habits are now - virtually non existent.
Actually, quite a few are telling me I look like I have lost weight which is a relief, coz Im 12 or so kilos down and it would be disappointing to think that it wasnt becoming apparent at this stage. My Beautiful partner is telling me every few days or so that he is so proud and can really see a difference so that is definitely the motivation I need to get more and more active.

I have really done a great job this week - Im off the fruit and vegie juices because they were just kilojoules a plenty with no protein and Im trying to fit in a whole protein shake per day. I have also been hitting the exercise bike twice a day, when I first get up and as soon as I get home and mixing in a little boxing here and there (great tesion reliever!)
I have built up some confidence to start a Beginners German course that I have been putting off for years (so that I can keep up with my German Man), and have started to enjoy my employment again and really take pride in my role at work.

Im proud to say I havent stopped at all this weekend, did the weekly shop yesterday after a 4 hour German lesson, planned all of our meals for the next week by calculating my protein needs and I am keeping a food diary everyday that has given me some real insight into what situations to avoid to stay on the right path! I did a major spring clean today (even though its Autumn) which took almost 4 hours for our three bedroom apartment and I have ironed all of my outfits for the coming work week! I really cant remember the last time I felt this productive.
Its a blessing and I cant wait to get on the scales tomorrow for my weekly weigh in.
Life is peachy and getting peachier!

Signing off,

Lola

Submit "Getting into the swing of things..." to Digg Submit "Getting into the swing of things..." to del.icio.us Submit "Getting into the swing of things..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting into the swing of things..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is great!
    That is so great. You should be proud of yourself!!! Congratulations!!