Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

PattyfromAZ

Water..hard to swallow

Rate this Entry
Does anyone have trouble with water going down? I can put a small amount of juice in and that goes down better.Tea.Gatorade.soupthey all go down fine. I'm one month post op.Tell me it gets better. Sometimes I feel like chugging a bottle of it.I live in dry Arizona.

Submit "Water..hard to swallow" to Digg Submit "Water..hard to swallow" to del.icio.us Submit "Water..hard to swallow" to StumbleUpon Submit "Water..hard to swallow" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Apparently, water is quite hard for sleevers. It does get easier. I can slam down a glass of cold water without too much hassle now. Keep adding juice to make it 'softer'. You will be fine.
    I too have a little trouble with water. It feels like it gets half way down and stops. but eventually goes down. Originally thought it was gas backing up, but quickly found anything else went down fine. An inigma.
    I was having the same problem, however, I was told to drink it at room temperature and it actually worked much better than cold.
    I have been super lucky i dont have to sip and can drink w no problem, but i think i was having so many issues w the band life is way different after getting it out and my sleeve in! I use to throw up from liquids and in 4 weeks i havent had many issues! And im down 28.5 lbs yeah ,,,,,,,yep ill take that w a smile! Good luck girl