Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

crystal

maybe i should go alone

Rate this Entry
After reading some of the blogs about the uncomfortable stays for the guest I wonder should I even bring my sister. I want her to be comfortable and have a good experience there also. I was told she could come along and stay in recovery house but so many are saying they had to find hotels or even sleep on couches.

Submit "maybe i should go alone" to Digg Submit "maybe i should go alone" to del.icio.us Submit "maybe i should go alone" to StumbleUpon Submit "maybe i should go alone" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Crystal. I'm one of the ladies with complaints about guests coming along. My advise to you is take your sister if she's going to make you feel more comfortable. She just needs to be prepared to sleep on a couch. There are 4 sleeves performed every day as well as 3-4 plastics done every day, and the majority end up staying in the recovery house. With only 10 beds in the house, there is no extra room as some people have to stay a bit longer if they're not recuperating as well. I guess there used to be a second recovery house, but the docs received such a good offer for it that they sold it. Ce la vie.

So, bring your sister and know that it's going to go fantastic for you. The medical care was very good and you'll want for nothing.
    Thanks a lot for the info!
    Hi Crystal,
    I'm taking my sister too. On something as important as this you need to have someone travel with you. I'm sure your sister wouldn't mind being alittle uncomfortable for three days in order for you to get your WHOLE LIFE BACK. I'm sure it's not that bad. In fact my niece is 33 weeks pregnant right now and went into labor and she's in the hospital until she has the baby and we are staying with her night and day believe me people can walk down the deepest vallies in the world to stand on the highest mountains in the world if it means gaining a triumph like the one your about to. Girl your losing weight yet gainging your whole life back you need someone special there to share this with, not to mention you shouldn't be traveling alone any way. You might be alittle shy and your sister could help in those departments. My sister and I are taking a bunch of new magazines and a camcorder that takes pics. I might take my laptop. She doesn't want me to because she really don't care for computers me on the other hand. WELL? Anyway I'm going to wrap this up with ( ask your sister and see what a true sister would say and well there's your answer) you two have a great trip!
    thanks buffy I just talked to my sister and she told me she's going with me. We will take along the books and laptop to. I am so excited hoping I can have the surgery and loose the weight and Be HAPPY!
    I'm going alone only because I have no one to take with me. You are very lucky to have your sister! We've all slept on couches before! It's not that bad.