Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

meeenooo83

stalled for 3 weeks help me iam so disapointed

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by meeenooo83 View Post
tried to do more excersize tried to iuncrease calori tried to decrease calori what else i cry now every time i go no scale what to do more????????

Submit "stalled for 3 weeks help me iam so disapointed" to Digg Submit "stalled for 3 weeks help me iam so disapointed" to del.icio.us Submit "stalled for 3 weeks help me iam so disapointed" to StumbleUpon Submit "stalled for 3 weeks help me iam so disapointed" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Stop whining. Join the Club. Stay off the scale.
    I think you can post your fears and it's not whining. I have read many stories of stalls and you are about due to come out of yours. You will be successful at this and you will start to lose weight again. Try not to weigh everyday and keep on doing what your doctor told you to do. I am thinking of you and hoping for the stall to end soon.
    The stalls happen to everyone! I don't have a scale, I'll just weigh in at the dr's. Scales make me crazy. Look at how much better you are feeling, and your clothes are getting looser, I am using that. I can sleep better, move a little better, my knees don't feel like they will buckle all the time anymore. I think the stalls are just the body adjusting to this surgery and change. You will start loosing again! I am almost four weeks post op, and am probably stalling now. I see my dr next on 4/12, so we shall see. It's the process, don't worry, you will be just fine!