Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ShrinkingViolet

Ticker loophole

Rate this Entry
Apparently the ticker will not let you have a current weight below your target weight, I had to change my target weight from 150 to 135 because as of today, I am 8 lbs below my original goal at 142! I can't recall weighing in last Tuesday so I think this 8-lb loss is over a 2-week period. It's so funny and feels so good how I am no longer obsessing over the scale. Once I hit 150, I REALLY started focusing on (a)strength training, mainly yoga, (b) the other areas of my life that were lacking attention while I was spending all my time on weight loss, (c) keeping up my vitamin regime, and (d) how I feel as a WHOLE PERSON.

I can't remember ever weighing 142 before, but more importantly, I can't remember ever feeling this healthy before. I have a lot of work to do on other aspects of my life, but for the first time since puberty, I feel like I am the one holding the reins on my physical well-being.

Submit "Ticker loophole" to Digg Submit "Ticker loophole" to del.icio.us Submit "Ticker loophole" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ticker loophole" to Google

Tags: exercise, weight Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is great. I totally understand when you say "I feel like I am the one holding the reins on my physical well-being". It is exactly the kind of power I want to have

thanks for posting your story
    Great Story and Congratulations on your Success!
    Congrats, Holly! I'm so proud of you! We will have a celebratory protein shake when I come to visit!

xoxoxo