Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ladyinred5

"Successful Weight Loss with the Gastric Sleeve" by Dr. Guillermo Alverez

Rate this Entry
I just wanted to to recommend this book to all of you. My Bariatric Hospital in Warren, MI recommended it to all of it's patients. It has the latest info on the Sleeve and is great for pre and post surgery. I found it to be very informative and it is written very well. It takes you through all the stages of the pre and post surgery diets, life after and has a good Q & A section. I have not seen anything else written that is so specific as to our need for information on the Sleeve.

The only place I could find to buy it was on his site and it was $13.95. Here is the site...

Successful weight loss with The Gastric Sleeve - Dr. Alvarez

I was very impressed and felt more comfortable with all the information that I needed to know. My binder was not as well organized and as easily helpful as this book was and it was a quick read.

Hope it is helpful to you too! =0)

Connie

Submit ""Successful Weight Loss with the Gastric Sleeve" by Dr. Guillermo Alverez" to Digg Submit ""Successful Weight Loss with the Gastric Sleeve" by Dr. Guillermo Alverez" to del.icio.us Submit ""Successful Weight Loss with the Gastric Sleeve" by Dr. Guillermo Alverez" to StumbleUpon Submit ""Successful Weight Loss with the Gastric Sleeve" by Dr. Guillermo Alverez" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I just received the book and it IS informative.
    Dr. Alvarez did my surgery. Him and his staff are truly the best! Good luck!