Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

divapeach

Calorie Intake/I'M FEARFUL OF GAINING WEIGHT

Rate this Entry
I'm 4.5 months post op and I consumer approx. 1100-1200 calories a day. I exercise 3x a week for a 1hr to 1.5hr each time...cardio/strength. I read some blogs that some folks only consume 700-800 calories a day. My pre-op weight was 291 and today I weigh 234...my goal is 190. Can anyone shed some light on my confusion. I dont want to gain weight!!!!!

Submit "Calorie Intake/I'M FEARFUL OF GAINING WEIGHT" to Digg Submit "Calorie Intake/I'M FEARFUL OF GAINING WEIGHT" to del.icio.us Submit "Calorie Intake/I'M FEARFUL OF GAINING WEIGHT" to StumbleUpon Submit "Calorie Intake/I'M FEARFUL OF GAINING WEIGHT" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's sounds like whatever you are doing is working for you. Don't change what ain't broke. If you get to a point that you feel you need to change things up, add an xtra workout a day! Congrats on your weightloss.
    I'm 3 months out and I'm right there with u, some days a little less, but when I eat too little calories I dont lose weight. My dietician says as long as I'm 1200 calories or less I should be losing. I do about 1000-1200 per day, and exercise about 3-4 days a week.
    I had surgery Dec 23rd - I walk for 30-45 minutes 2 or 3 times a week and eat between 800 - 1000 cal a day. Normally closer to 800 though. I get almost all of my protein from normal food I do try to be picky about what I eat, but I do honestly have a small handful of chips or a cookie here and there. I've been losing 3 to 4lbs on average a week. So I figure what I'm doing is working for me. But really if your still losing and feel good/comfortable with what your eatting then continue.
    Thanks for your input...I appreciate the fact you are honest about chips/cookies. I too do that on occasion. It's hard to give up everything...so far no soda!

Quote Originally Posted by blslaga
    I had surgery Dec 23rd - I walk for 30-45 minutes 2 or 3 times a week and eat between 800 - 1000 cal a day. Normally closer to 800 though. I get almost all of my protein from normal food I do try to be picky about what I eat, but I do honestly have a small handful of chips or a cookie here and there. I've been losing 3 to 4lbs on average a week. So I figure what I'm doing is working for me. But really if your still losing and feel good/comfortable with what your eatting then continue.
    You make me feel better. I thought it was just me!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blslaga