Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ericam

Day 4, Pre-Op Diet...

Rate this Entry
Today is a good day!
I haven't been as cranky or moody or emotional as the previous days. I can even vouch that I feel better, not as tired as before the whole 10 day liquid diet started. Hardest thing, is having to cook dinner for my family (I have 3 boys 12yrs, 8yrs, 19m old). Yesterday, I told my husband he might as well get in there and do it himself. Today, I will cook dinner, and drink some soup while they chow down.
Hardest thing, getting all my carbs in (daily amount is abut 150 grams). Protein has been a breeze (at least 50 grams/daily). And I can say I am down about 7 lbs since 8/6/11.

This time next week, I will be "sleeved"!

Submit "Day 4, Pre-Op Diet..." to Digg Submit "Day 4, Pre-Op Diet..." to del.icio.us Submit "Day 4, Pre-Op Diet..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 4, Pre-Op Diet..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

HI I am wondering why so many carbs on the pre op diet?
    My doctor and his team said this is so I can still function, brain needs it, and dropping it down too low can cause the emotional, sluggishness, etc.
    very interesting information, ya getting emotional is the last thing one would need. Glad you are feeling great.. I am tempted to try the liquid in advance of the true test to see how I do.. and maybe loose some weight. let us know how you are doing post op too!..