Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bmclark2

Birthday Help!

Rate this Entry
Next month is my mom's 50th birthday. What do I do about cake? For that matter, what do I do for my own birthday cake? Any suggestions?

Submit "Birthday Help!" to Digg Submit "Birthday Help!" to del.icio.us Submit "Birthday Help!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Birthday Help!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sugar Free? Splenda does awesome stuff now.
    For my mom's 50th, we did a Wizard of OZ theme (she love loves loves that movie). The cake was 3 tiers and whimsical. What kind of theme do you wish to do for your mom?
    Just eat a small piece! Be careful with the icing bc of the sugar. It's your special day! Hey! I see you live somewhat close to me! I'm in cincinnati. Just enjoy your day-you deserve it! How can you be over the hill without having a piece of cake? Ha!
    I'm gonna do a Hawaiian themed cake, but the flavor I am trying to do is chocolate marshmallow. For my birthday in January, I am trying to do low carb and low sugar. I still have a while until then though (January). And Kamorablue, I'm up by Youngstown. But GO OHIO! lol
    I sa
    Zen Lotus: ?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmclark2
    Zen Lotus: ?
    Hi This isnt my recipie but I saw it on u tube VSG.. and this gal raved about it, saying she ate the whole thing.. and lost two pounds. I know I will try it for myself when I am past the post op strict diet. Maybe you will like it too..

it has no sugar no flour

4 whole eggs, 2 egg whites
    1.5 cups vanilla whey protein powder or plain
    or 2 TBS powdered eggwhite
    2 TSB baking powder 1 dash salt 1/4 or 1/2 c water
    2 TBS vanilla
    add splenda .. 1.5 cup
    last put in whey powder
    It comes out between a cake and pudding..
    bake 325-330 degrees for 35 min until top slightly brown...
    thanks!