Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Pattim252

Day two liquid diet...

Rate this Entry
Im not liking this liquid diet!!!! I am STARVING!!!!

Submit "Day two liquid diet..." to Digg Submit "Day two liquid diet..." to del.icio.us Submit "Day two liquid diet..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Day two liquid diet..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I totally understand how you feel. I am on my 4th day. The first 2 days honestly were terrible and I never thought I would be able to get through it. BUT, this is my 4th day and I am doing a ton better. My body is starting to settle down and adjust. You will still feel hungry, but at least the intial shock is gone and it is bearable. By the 4th day you kind of kow how to pace your water, and protein shakes through out the day, and when you start to feel super hungry make sure to drink a shake right away and it'll pass.
    Good luck you can do it!
    THANKS!!!! It is very tough!!!
    Haymar is right. The 1st day is the hardest, 2nd day a little better and so on. You've already made it through the toughest days!
    I'm on day 4 also! Day 3 was hard!!! I could of cried at how hungry I was. I agree that today is much easier. Pace yourself w/ some protein! I find myself to be hungrier in the evening so I try to do pudding/jello/broth. Do you feel like you have more energy yet? I don't feel foggy headed and not as tired today. Good luck to you!
    What protein are you doing? Just curious!
    Ericam- I'm also hungry in the evenings the most. I try and have sugar free pudding and or Jello with broth. Today I felt a lot more energetic, I even went for a mile long walk. (slow paced) But it felt good. I have also noticed today my skin is so clear, and practically glowing. Not sure why, but its a great plus.
    Thanks for the support!!!! My protein is chicken broth I purchased from my nutritionist it has extra protein, Iso pure drinks, Wheybolic Extreme from GNC 60 grams of protein. I have to say Im very cranky and VERY HUNGRY!!!! Just had 2 sugar free popsicles and nothing :-(
    Chicken broth is called HMR 500
    I feel like I do have a little more energy today but I have a headache from starvation lol Hopefully tomorrow is better.
    I also had the terrible headache the 2nd day. That was probably the worst day for sure! I just tried to drink more water and took an extra Vitamin.
    The liquid diet is a breeze after the op.