Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

janetlea1973

Long time...no post

Rate this Entry
WOW, just realized I hadn't posted since November! So today I was sitting in the breakroom with a co worker talking and I CROSSED MY LEGS and sat that way the entire 15 minutes! OMG I just gotta say I feel soooo soooo soooo good. I have some sort of cold that is zapping my energy right now, but even with that I have SO much more energy than I used to! Since the beginning of my journey to get this weight off I've lost 93lbs, still have 7 to go to reach my goal, and about 30 of that was pre surgery, but I cannot tell you what a massive difference that made! I have been baking with my daughter (and bringing the cupcakes to work so I am not tempted) am up from 5/5:30 every morning...get kids up, lunches, breakfast...feed dogs, give them their vitamins (they are like having more kids!)...then go to work til 4:00 get kids, come home, make dinner and then generally have plans every single night of the week! Don't get to bed til 10ish...before there is no way I would have been able to do this schedule, now I'm ok. I fall into bed exhausted every night, but feel refreshed every morning.

I still try very hard to have a shake everyday....and I started taking iron pills cause I was low in iron. But I have to say that I am still sooo sooo happy that I had the sleeve.

When I started my journey I was in a 5x that was kind of tight....now I'm wearing 3x's that are too loose and more into 2x's. Some co-workers told me one day that I need to quit wearing my former 'big' clothes. I was wearing a 2x!

OH, and my 12 year old gave me a hug, this was about a month ago....she said OMG I can put my arms all the way around you! So then my 14 year old had to try it too....this is just awesome!

Submit "Long time...no post" to Digg Submit "Long time...no post" to del.icio.us Submit "Long time...no post" to StumbleUpon Submit "Long time...no post" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

great work out hun, you are doing well keep up the good work!!
    Continued success! Don't you just love this journey that allows us to have a better quality of life... I know I've never felt better and am looking forward to see what life holds for me.
    Great job. When I was able to cross my legs comfortably it made me feel soooo good as well. It has been a long time since I was able to do it without pain. Again congrats.
    The crossing the legs thing is the greatest! Congrats!!
    Wow!! Congrats on your success! I tried crossing my legs a while back and nearly dislocated my hip! I can't wait!
    I understand where you're coming from completely. I sit with my legs crossed now and can't believe how the top one sits at the side of the bottom one. Before it would be more at a right angle, if you know what I mean. This sleeve makes everyone so happy and helps us be what we've wanted to be for so long when we were trapped in a fat body. Congratulations. I can't wait to be a few pounds away from target. If I feel this good now, what will I feel like then?