Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mbaker

Question? - Water fills me up!

Rate this Entry
I went to my 2 week post-op yesterday. I am a little over-whelmed with the instructions given to me. At least 64 ounces of water daily, yet I cannot drink 30 minutes prior to or after eating!!! My problem as I started drinking tons of water today is that I have had 10 ounces of water and I am stuffed. My question is, I can get the water down, but in feeling stuffed from water and forcing myself to drink it, can water stretch my new little tummy? I don't want to stretch my new tool so soon and especially from water intake. Just curious if anyone knows out there. Confused if water will just go right on through to my small intestine or if it accumulates in my tiny new tummy? Thanks guys for always being there for my little questions?

Submit "Question? - Water fills me up!" to Digg Submit "Question? - Water fills me up!" to del.icio.us Submit "Question? - Water fills me up!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Question? - Water fills me up!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The 64 oz doesn't all have to be water, liquids. That includes your protein shakes, popsicles, soups etc. Be creative, the liquids are to keep you hydrated.

Good luck on your journey