Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

accordingtome

Positive Attitude

Rate this Entry
It makes all the difference in your recovery and how well you do. If you moan and groan and complain about every little thing and call it a complication instead of just a normal side effect after surgery you won't heal as well. You will find other people moaning and groaning, and you will just be unhappy.

Submit "Positive Attitude" to Digg Submit "Positive Attitude" to del.icio.us Submit "Positive Attitude" to StumbleUpon Submit "Positive Attitude" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good stuff there. I'm only on day 4 and am looking so forward to my goal that negativity isn't something I'm even playing with. It's just not a part of my makeup now.

I feel great. I'm taking my time with my food. I did have a bout with my fluid as I was drinking too fast...some real pain there. But even that was a positive because I learned a valuable lesson...slow down.

With each day, with each step, with each bite we're all getting closer. Everyone, please stay encouraged.
    I feel the same way about being positive, although I've had some "symptoms" that I didn't expect. I've had some acid reflux, nuseua, and heartburn and it's been a little overwhelming, however; I've been taking something for it and moving forward. I've exercised and tried to follow the phases of the diets since my surgery on July 20. I have to admit that, your comments helped me from day one. I respect your positive attitude and I am so happy for your weight loss. I too have lost 48 lbs and the scale says a number that I haven't seen in years! Every day I wake up, I try to think of 2 new things I'm thankful/happy for and move out of bed and start the day. Thanks again for being an inspiration to me and I'm sure others.