Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SpringRose

Sleeve REVISION

Rate this Entry
HEY ALL!!!
I was successful until 2 years ago when A LOT of things happened: loss of my brother; graduate school; sedentary job (mental health); more health issues. I regained 45pd and can't get it down. I went back go pre-op/pouch reset. Nothing is working.

I have the option to get a resleeve in Mexico by Sergio Verboone.

I'm worried due to having 3 heart attacks 2 weeks after my last sleeve. I also developed chronic upper back pain due to stomach issues.

Any knowledge or advice?

Submit "Sleeve REVISION" to Digg Submit "Sleeve REVISION" to del.icio.us Submit "Sleeve REVISION" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sleeve REVISION" to Google

Comments

It seems like it would be a risk that you can't afford to take. Is there a therapist that you have trust in? Please take care of yourself, safely.
    it's been 7 years since my sleeve.

I lost a ton of weight in the first 10 months. once I got to my lowest (for a hot minute), I started regaining. the gain was slow at first, then suddenly, in 2021, it skyrocketed. I've regained around 50-55 lbs. Still 50 less than when I had surgery, but too much.

I think what started it is that I started feeling hunger again. REAL freekin' HUNGER. Like, true pain. Like it was before I had the surgery. The sleeve fixed the stomach pain I felt for a few years. But now... it's been back with a vengeance.

Also, I stopped thinking about food and eating nonstop after the surgery. Then, that constant thinking about food came back with the hunger.

I've just started searching for "re-sleeve" info, or something that can take away that hunger again. I came across this post from almost a year ago.....did you get the revision done?